reede, jaanuar 27, 2006

Sing, sing with me!

Mõtlesin, et teeks ühe laulusõnade postituse. Mul on üldse praegu kummalised mõtted peas.

Everything about you
is so easy to love.

Everything about you is
how I wanna be.
Your freedom comes naturally.

{Muse, Bliss}

Pilvitu on taevas, meri sinine,
täiel rinnal hingab nüüd iga inime.

{Tere Perestroika, J.M.K.E.}

My plug in baby
Crucifies my enemies
When I'm tired of giving
My plug in baby
In unbroken virgin realities
And tired of living

{My plug-in baby, Muse}

Sometimes I give myself the creeps
Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me
It all keeps adding up
I think I'm crackin up
Am I just paranoid?
Am I just stoned?

{Basket Case, Green Day}

Put down your gun my love
Dont shoot your neighbour in the head,
when there's a party in the middle of the night
right next door...
and you want to kill them all

{Don´t shoot your neighbour in the head, Agent M}

1 Teiste mõtted:

Blogger Silts arvas nii...

Hällõu, people. Thanks, Will. Hope you´re doing just fine! Ok, the floor is waiting for me. And the books on the floor, too..

28 jaanuar, 2006 20:50  

Postita kommentaar

<< Home