reede, märts 31, 2006

I´m doing my best to understand you..

...is what this picture is saying. Her look says that. And he doesn´t understand. Maybe. And maybe he even can´t do it. She is doing her best. And she´ll always do. Because he means the world to her. And that`s the point.

Anyway, I just thought that I should practise English, because I havent´visited Alias forum for long time and that`s why I haven´t used it for too long time.. I mean, I haven´t used English. And then maybe those people from foreign countries who accidentally read my blog and so understand something, too.

It`s raining again and I don´t know what to do. Although it`s Friday, I don´t have any plans. Except..sitting at home. I feel like sitting at home anyway. Cause it feels so warm now. Yeah, maybe it`s so, because it`s raining outside. Probably. Hum. And right now I feel like playing Sims 2. And maybe I´ll take some new photos there and post them here. By the way, I know who is on this one. The woman is my sim Lady Capp and the man is Heili`s sim Macurio Kaulitz. At least it seems so.

Before I go..

"..sometimes she feels like dying,
she gets so sick of crying..."

//Extraordinary Girl, Green Day//

And I don´t want to claim, that no one understands me and I´m so miserable and so on. These lines just have haunted me all day long! And I can´t get over them! Posted by Picasa

3 Teiste mõtted:

Blogger Ari arvas nii...

yeah, Soodam isn`t the best way to practie English. I think, I have to practice it too..like talking with english-speaking people..perhaps..
and I like your sim. Lady Capp.

01 aprill, 2006 21:23  
Blogger Silts arvas nii...

I like her as well! Yay. And now I´m gonna play Sims!Cause Heili is asleep, yay!

02 aprill, 2006 07:41  
Anonymous Anonüümne arvas nii...

I just discovered the website who discuss about
many
home based business

If you want to know more here it is
home based business

13 jaanuar, 2010 11:42  

Postita kommentaar

<< Home